Beyond your dreams, within reach
Stampede Aviation offers scenic flight tours of Denali National Park and on demand flights in Alaska.
We pride ourselves on our work ethic, safety–orientated culture, and unrivaled customer service.
• In 2011, Stampede got its start flying in Alaska with a leased airplane. Later that summer, the company purchased its own aircraft, a beautifully refurbished Piper Cherokee Six, to be used for commercial operations.
• In 2012, Stampede was awarded contracts to support several gold mining operations near Healy, Alaska. Later that summer, the FAA issued Stampede an LOA to operate scenic flights in the Denali area under FAR 91.147 and so began the growth of the flight tour business.
• In 2013, Stampede Aviation acquired Valley Aviation, LLC, an Alaska-based FAR Part 135 Air Taxi to provide more services and flight options.
• In 2014, Stampede continued its expansion with the addition of more pilots and aircraft, an office location on the Denali Boardwalk, and a full time office staff. The company was issued a "Commercial Use Authorization" by the National Park Service for flights within Denali National Park.
• In 2015, Stampede Aviation expanded charter operations to the State of Texas, as well as vacation planning and consulting services.
• In 2016, Stampede Aviation became a division of Stampede Excursions. Under the same management, this reorganization increased the company's tour diversity in Denali National Park.